Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

05.05.2015

Real-Life Still-Life week 16

Be Still 52 - week 16 with Kim Klassen photography class

With this weeks lesson we learn about Sharper Focus and the using of Back Button Focus. Then four prompts are given: Laundry, Cuppa, Natures Bounty and Quiet Corner. I chos two of them, namely Cups and Natures Bounty.

I'm so happy about my young fern, it is indeed a proof of the wonderful nature.
Also the wisteria on the front side of the house is a beauty.




For the fern I applied the texture kk_cherishscripted, multiply with 100% opacity.
























For the wisteria applicated LR preset kk-breeze and in Photoshop kk-waterfront18mode multiplay21%




The cups received LR preset kk-oldendays and in Photoshop I used textures kk_waterfront27 and kk_preciouspink

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, which is much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen