Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

27.05.2015

Still Life Family Portraits

Be Still 52 - week 18 with Kim Klassen photography class

For this week prompt was Still Life Family Portraits

I'm happy to own some souvenirs. On the lefthand side the prayerbooklet,  medallion and the rosary of my Greatgrandmother. On the righthand side a "forget me not" booklet and medallion of my Grandmother.

In Lightroom I used the preset kk-melancholy and in Photoshop I applied one texture of Kim.
 Thank you for stopping by, your comment is very much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen