Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

19.11.2015

Be Still 52 - In the Crate / In der Kiste

Be Still 52 - week 43  with Kim Klassen photography class

For week 43 Kim had a very interesting idea, which I love very much! The prompt is, create a stilllife image with something in or on a crate. I collected some autumn leaves and berries and arranged them together with a lovely ceramic vase, with a beautiful result.In Lightroom I used preset kk-shadows and some adustments.

Für Woche 43 ist die Idee, ein Stilleben in oder auf einer Holzkiste zu fotografieren. Eine Weinkiste, gesammelte Blätter und Beeren und eine schöne Keramik-Vase dienten mir dazu.

Thank you for stopping by, wish you a good time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen