Welcome


WILLKOMMEN

Hier gibt es Fotos meiner Heimat Schweiz, von Wanderungen und Reisen, sowie Bilder zu verschiedenen Projekten. Themenliste ist rechts zu finden. Danke für den Besuch. Klick aufs Bild zum vergrössern.

WELCOME

On this blog you will find images from Switzerland, my mountain tours and my travels, as well as images of my different projects. On the right hand side you will find a list with the themes. Thank you for stopping by.

04.05.2015

Still Life - Real Life - in the nature and with my cat

Be Still 52 - week 15 with Kim Klassen photography class

Wonderful theme for the week 15! While hiking in the nature, I had to stop and take a photo of this beautiful Erica (Heather flower) between this wooden wall. To see such beauties when I'm walking, thats Real Life for me!

But - another kind of Real Life is, the fight with my cat when I'm working at the computer. Only under heavy conditions I can type on my  keyboard :) So also today while treating the photo for BeStill52.



The other Real-Life
btw: The two white towels are his places .....  I mean destined for him ....


Thank you for stopping by and comments; which are much appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen